1. Planning: Pose questions and explore ways to answer them. “On Your Own questions” The answer is not in the text. The answer will come from the student’s own experience and knowledge.
- Using video in PhotoBooth for discussion of thoughts, plan, future ‘check ins’
- Using video in PhotoBooth to summarize research gathering (text, video, expert, surveys)
3. Assessing: process and synthesize their findings
- Reviewing their videos in iPhoto to determine what is good information. Writing key words, using an assessment rubric for determine which is good information.
- Use digital cameras/still photos to demonstrate their feelings/thoughts/understanding of what they have found thus far.
- Use PowerPoint for select still photos to record “power words” on
- Use iPhoto to organize photos & Photobooth videos to share